Victoria Concerned Citizens and those in other municipalities in the Capital Regional District may wish to take note that I have put the highly contentious issue of geo-engineering (‘chemtrails’) on the Agenda of the next public meeting of the Victoria City Council, August 29, 2013, at 7:30 p. m.
I have informed the Council (by a telephone call (250 385 57 11) today to a staff member at Victoria City Hall who filled out the requisite form for me) of my intention to speak for five minutes on the following aspects of the phenomenon:
1. AESTHETIC REALITY: The reality of obvious unnatural geo-engineering producing strange unusual cloud formations, unseasonal dimming, reduced solar radiation, and the need for formal official recognition of the ongoing spraying over the skies of Victoria and the Capital Regional District needs to be acknowledged by the Victoria City Council and by the C.R.D.
2. UNDISPUTED SCIENCE: A detailed up-to-date fact-checked report from the City of Victoria’s Sustainability office’s staff and supplementary reports from any designated Victoria City Councillor(s) on the undisputed science of the dangers to human health of geo-engineering needs to be made to the Council and the C.R.D.
3. VICTORIA BYLAWS NEEDED: The City of Victoria needs to act with dispatch to responsibly address the findings of the Sustainability office’s fact-checked scientific report on the dangers to human health of geo-engineering and any other related scientific reports submitted by concerned Councillor(s).
The first step would be to draft bylaws specifically addressing the need to stop the threats to human health of the spraying by making it illegal.
4. REGIONAL ‘GOVERNANCE’: Once the City of Victoria has its bylaws outlawing geo-engineering in place, those new bylaws making the spraying illegal over the skies of Victoria need to be transfered to the Capital Regional District to have them enacted to also apply to the whole of the CRD, in the public health interest of all the citizens in the region.
Once the CRD passes its own bylaws outlawing harmful geo-engineering over the skies of the region, those bylaws should be brought to the attention of senior levels of government in the province, Canada and the United States of America.
Should the illegal harmful ‘chemtrail’ spraying persist, the City of Victoria and the Capital Regional District should initiate a lawsuit against the offending parties in the the Supreme Court of British Columbia, the Supreme Court of Canada or the World Court.
So, there it is, folks. I hope that this information is spread far and wide, and that others might phone Victoria City Hall to inform them that they also wish to address their concerns about geo-engineering over the skies of Victoria and the CRD on the night of August 29, 2013.
This should be of especial interest to Victoria residents in We Are Change Victoria and to other concerned citizens who may be attending the big rally-march against geo-engineering to be held on the 25th of August, 2013.
By phoning the Victoria City Hall, you ensure that your name is on the Agenda for the Victoria City Council public meeting, enabling you to speak for five minutes.
The Victoria City Council public meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. on August 29, 2013.
Please phone Victoria City Hall: 250 385 57 11.
– Gregory Paul Michael Hartnell
ESTEE’S SKY WATCH IN VICTORIA B.C. This is a normal sight in Victoria skies…. sky raiders…https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=597351860284560&set=pb.125647517454999.-2207520000.1376441348.&type=3&theater
Estee -We have had many reports from Victoria, BC Canada area, and from Portland Oregon USA today. Both countries have confirmed ex-stream chemtrail activity by at least 5 different geoengineering jets spraying in the sky at one time.Check this out, its the same geoengineering chemical trail in repeated loops you caught on film above. We have many more photos and video’s sent in to us from your area today.
WE ARE CHANGE VICTORIA:Chemtrails are back in style and in a big way. Crisscrosses all over Vic today.
So… perfect timing, I have received emails from Environment Canada and Foreign Affairs regarding my request asking them if they had records relating to Treaty E103819 – CTS 1975 No. 11.
As follows, Environment Canada.
Good morning Mr.Blainey,
This is further to your inquiry to our Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator, Nancy Hamzawi.
Environment Canada may have some records regarding the Treaty E103819 – CTS 1975 No. 11. Therefore, should you wish to move forward with a formal access to information request a prescribed fee of $5.00 is required. Payment can be made by cheque or money order for the above amount, payable to the Receiver General of Canada. You may also pay by Visa or MasterCard. More information on Access to Information application fees can be found at: http://www.ec.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=DAF39D24-1#X-201103091035354.
We’ve also consulted with the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada and they have advised that they may also have records. Therefore, you may wish to submit a request to their department as well. Here is their contact information:
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada (formerly Foreign Affairs and International Trade)
A/Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Lester B. Pearson Building
125 Sussex Drive, C4-209
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0G2
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Secrétariat de l’AIPRP | ATIP Secretariat
Secrétariat Ministériel | Corporate Secretariat
Environnement Canada | Environment Canada
Les Terrasses de la Chaudière
10, rue Wellington, 4e étage | 10 Wellington Street, 4th floor
Gatineau (Québec) K1A 0H3 | Gatineau (Québec) K1A 0H3
Tel.: (819) 953-9750
Fax: (819) 953-1099
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada
Site Web | Website www.ec.gc.ca