Victoria Concerned Citizens and those in other municipalities in the Capital Regional District may wish to take note that I have put the highly contentious issue of geo-engineering (‘chemtrails’) on the Agenda of the next public meeting of the Victoria City Council, August 29, 2013, at 7:30 p. m.
I have informed the Council by a telephone call (250 385 57 11) to a staff member at Victoria City Hall (who filled out the requisite form for me) of my intention to speak for five minutes on the following aspects of the phenomenon.
Here is the text of my comments which I will attempt to read to the whole of the Victoria City Council on August 29, 2013:
More than two and half months ago, I wrote a letter to my ‘designated neighbourhood Councillor’, Mr. Benjamin Isitt, expressing my growing concern about geo-engineering over the skies of Victoria and the Capital Regional District.
Since that time, I have received a number of ambiguous, non-committal and frankly irresponsible responses from the Councillor with respect to my concerns, which have led me to unhappy conclusions about his interest in this matter.
That is the reason why I am taking the unusually desperate attempt to publicly address the whole of the Victoria City Council this evening to expand my appeal to all of you.
1. AESTHETIC REALITY: The reality of obvious unnatural geo-engineering producing strange unusual cloud formations, unseasonal dimming, reduced solar radiation, and the need for formal official recognition of the ongoing spraying over the skies of Victoria and the Capital Regional District needs to be acknowledged by the Victoria City Council and by the C.R.D.
2. UNDISPUTED SCIENCE: A detailed up-to-date fact-checked report from the City of Victoria’s Sustainability office’s staff and supplementary reports from any designated Victoria City Councillor(s) on the undisputed science of the dangers to human health of geo-engineering needs to be made to the Council and the C.R.D.
3. VICTORIA BYLAWS NEEDED: The City of Victoria needs to act with dispatch to responsibly address the findings of the Sustainability office’s fact-checked scientific report on the dangers to human health of geo-engineering and any other related scientific reports submitted by concerned Councillor(s).
The first step would be to draft bylaws specifically addressing the need to stop the threats to human health of the spraying by making it illegal.
The City’s new bylaws making geo-engineering over the skies of Victoria and the Capital Regional District illegal should incorporate the full text of former Premier William Vander Zalm’s two key motions, which are found in his Freedom of Information letter, which all members of Council should unanimously support, which read:
‘1) I, Bill Vander Zalm, request through “Freedom of Information”, both Federal and Provincial, all information on file about “Climate Control Programs” with the government or anyone of its Ministries.
(2) I, Bill Vander Zalm, request that Municipal Councils, City Councils and Regional Boards pass a resolution to say that “no particulate matter for climate control be sprayed in the atmosphere above their jurisdiction, without informed consent” and that the issue be presented to the annual meeting of the Union of Municipalities for debate and consideration this September.’
4. REGIONAL ‘GOVERNANCE’: Once the City of Victoria has its bylaws outlawing geo-engineering in place, those new bylaws making the spraying illegal over the skies of Victoria need to be transfered to the Capital Regional District to have them enacted to also apply to the whole of the CRD, in the public health interest of all the citizens in the region.
Once the CRD passes its own bylaws outlawing harmful geo-engineering over the skies of the region, those bylaws should be brought to the attention of senior levels of government in the province, Canada and the United States of America.
Should the illegal harmful ‘chemtrail’ spraying persist, the City of Victoria and the Capital Regional District should initiate a lawsuit against the offending parties in the the Supreme Court of British Columbia, the Supreme Court of Canada or the World Court.
So, there it is, folks. I hope that this information is spread far and wide, and that others might phone Victoria City Hall to inform them that they also wish to address their concerns about geo-engineering over the skies of Victoria and the CRD on the night of August 29, 2013.
This should be of especial interest to Victoria residents in We Are Change Victoria and to other Concerned Ctizens who may be frustrated by the callous, strange indifference and inattention to duty of all levels of government that should be concerning themselves with the cessation of these aerial assaults.
By phoning the Victoria City Hall, you ensure that your name is on the Agenda for the Victoria City Council public meeting, enabling you to speak for five minutes.
The Victoria City Council public meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. on August 29, 2013.
Please phone Victoria City Hall: 250 385 57 11.
– Gregory Paul Michael Hartnell